Payroll Compliance Services
As an employer, you have to comply with statutory and legal norms and are expected to be updated on constantly changing legislation. This demands allocation of valuable time and resources and continuous monitoring to avoid penalties for non-compliance.
You can trust our expertise in statutory compliance related to employment to compliment your existing payroll processes. We assist you to improve your process efficiencies and also help you reduce your Expenditure, both time and costs. With our Statutory and Compliance Outsourcing solutions, we will ensure that your organization is compliant with all employee-related statutory compliance requirements.
Any gap in compliance on wage entitlements of employees could land a company in trouble. The company may end up having a financial implication or a risk of prosecution or IR issues triggered. Even a small non-compliance could cause significant damage to the reputation of the company.
The spirit behind the following legislations would be taken care of through this service:
- The Payment of Wages Act, 1936
- The Minimum Wages Act, 1948
- The Employees’ Provident Funds and Miscellaneous Provisions Act 1952
- The Employees’ State Insurance Act, 1948
- Shop & Establishment Compliance
- Labour Law Compliances
- Labour Law Audit
- Labour Law Consulting Pay-roll
- PF & ESI compliances
- Labour Law Record Maintenance
- Industrial Licenses
- Labour Law Licenses
- Factories Act consultant
- Registrations, amendments and renewals
- Processing wage data for generating contribution challan
- Timely remittance of statutory contributions
- Filing statutory returns as per statutory timelines
- Maintenance of relevant statutory registers and other records
- Transfer-in, transfer-out and settlement of EPF accounts
- Compliance under various ESI sub codes
- Generation and dissemination of customer specific error-free data, MIS and statutory documentation
The BPS Advantage
- Assistance to the employees in processing applications for getting rightful benefits
- Facilitate clients in efficiently handling inspections by authorities.
- Help desk for pay roll related compliances (only in exclusive resource model)
- Analytics and legal consultation to clients on wage structuring / re-structuring with compliance perspective
- Effective monitoring of compliance status through Web-based dash board.
- Cost-benefit to the clients